Technological innovation in CCTV has made huge strides over the past decade. More than just a deterrent, a sophisticated business CCTV system has a range of applications and records in high-resolution, full-colour video.
- 24-Hour Remote Monitoring
- Deterring Criminal Activity
- Viewing Unmanned Premises
- Covert Surveillance
- Traffic Surveillance
- Protecting Plant & Machinery
- Lone Worker Monitoring
We offer a range of commercial CCTV systems, handpicked from the world’s leading manufacturers. Every camera records in colour and has a day and night function. Additional features include infrared LEDs and night vision.
Each of our cutting-edge CCTV systems lies in one of three categories:
- Traditional CCTV — Accessible via your laptop, tablet or phone. View footage from anywhere in the world. Ideal for business owners who work remotely.
- IP CCTV — Converts images and audio into data which is then transmitted over a network. This technology enables you to store far more data with unlimited channel availability. Ideal for large businesses with multiple premises. Accessible via your laptop, tablet or phone. View footage from anywhere in the world.
- Number Recognition (ANPR) — Identifies and records number plates from CCTV images. Ideal for businesses with vehicle entry.
Following a site survey and discussion with you, we’ll determine the perfect CCTV for your business. We’ll install the equipment, show you how to use it and continue to support your business with periodic servicing and maintenance. And if any security cameras develop a fault, just give us a call. We provide a 24/7 emergency call-out service to keep your business secure at all times.
All of this is achieved efficiently and with minimal disruption. It’s this commitment to our clients that earned us the NSI-Gold accreditation, certifying A.T. Alarms as a leading provider of business security cameras in Nottingham and the rest of the UK.
Contact A.T. alarms today for your free, no-obligation quotation.