Complaints Handling Policy
We are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our clients. We need you to tell us if you think that something may have gone wrong. This will help us to maintain and improve our standards.
Our Complaints Procedure
If you have any concerns about the quality of our service or the way in which your installation is being handled or with regard to an invoice you have received then please contact the member of staff concerned or their supervisor/Head of Department by telephone, letter or email. Alternatively, you may contact our Client Services Manager.
If the issue raised is not promptly resolved to your satisfaction, or if you wish to make a formal complaint then please proceed as set out below.
Please telephone, write or email to:
Client Services Manager
A.T.Alarms Ltd, 107 Northgate, New Basford, Nottingham NG7 7FZ
Tel: 0115 979 2300
Within 5 working days of receiving your complaint we will:
- Write to you stating who will be dealing with your complaint. We will at the same time set out a statement of our understanding of your complaint. We may also request further information in order to consider your complaint.
- Start to investigate your concerns by:
- Thorough review of your file
- Detailed discussion with the members of staff who acted for you
Within 7-14 days of receiving your complaint we will:
- Have completed the steps detailed above
- Write to you with a detailed response to your complaint and suggest how this may be resolved
- Alternatively, we may invite you to meet with us to discuss and endeavour to resolve your concerns. If such meeting is held then we will write to you within 5 days after such meeting to confirm what took place and any resolution we may have agreed with you
If you do not want a meeting, or it is not possible for you to attend, then we will, in any event, send you a detailed response suggesting a possible resolution.
If you are still not satisfied
- If you are still not satisfied with our written response and we have not suggested a meeting then you may request a meeting which will be held as soon as mutually conveniently possible. We will write to you within 5 days after such meeting to confirm what took place and any solutions agreed with you or offered to you
You may contact the NSI:
Telephone 01628 637512
Postal address: National Security Inspectorate, 5 Reform Road, Maidenhead. SL6 8BY
If we have to change any of the time scales above, we will let you know and explain why.